Baseboards add accent to your wall. However, dust and dirt build up on the baseboard over time.
Estimated cleaning time: 10, 15, 20 minutes for small, medium and large rooms, respectively
This Skill provides step-by-step instructions for how to clean baseboards:
2. Removing dirt, dust and cobwebs
3. Choosing a cleaning solution
4. Removing stubborn dirt
5. Cleaning small gaps
6. Removing scuff marks
7. How to maintain baseboards
You will need:
1. Sanitary gloves
2. Vacuum cleaner with brush attachment
3. Small brush or broom
4. White vinegar and water, or soap and water, or commercial wood cleaner and mineral spirits
5. Cleaning cloth, preferably microfiber
7. Cotton swab
8. Dryer sheets
9. Regular or melamine foam eraser (Magic Eraser)
Complete our courses and get certified with new SkillsREGISTER NOW
More free hospitality courses
Loved by Property Management Professionals
Properly’s Remote Inspection service goes beyond the app. Their optional Remote Inspection team is the secret weapon that helps me manage multiple properties without the stress.
My usual cleaning service closed during the holidays, but by using Properly, I was able to plug a new cleaner in without even meeting them to do a walk-through.