Clean Interior Brick Walls
Brick walls are built to last, but they do need regular care and maintenance.
Time estimate for cleaning: 1 hour for standard size room
This Skill will provide step-by-step instructions on how to clean your brick walls using a variety of methods including:
1. Removing surface dirt
2. Cleaning paste
3. Water and vinegar solution
4. Baking soda and liquid dish soap solution
5. Sealing bricks
You will need:
1. Cleaning cloths
2. Non-abrasive brush: sponge mop, soft-bristle brush, or nylon-bristled scrub brush
5. Baking soda
6. Liquid dish soap
7. Cream of tartar
8. Clear silane-based sealing product
9. Vacuum with soft brush attachment
Complete our courses and get certified with new SkillsREGISTER NOW
More free hospitality courses
Loved by Property Management Professionals
Properly’s Remote Inspection service goes beyond the app. Their optional Remote Inspection team is the secret weapon that helps me manage multiple properties without the stress.
My usual cleaning service closed during the holidays, but by using Properly, I was able to plug a new cleaner in without even meeting them to do a walk-through.